We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 14.2! This is a minor release which adds new functionality in addition to the usual improvements. An interim release 14.1 was in use with select customers, and changes in that release are included here. The features in the spotlight are “My Tag Alerts” widget for members and improvements on the tag automation. Read on for details.
A hearty thanks to our customers
In this release, the major improvements have been initiated by our customers. Additionally, we also include many smaller improvements based on your feedback. Many thanks for your continued involvement!
New features since version 14.0:
- Adding new tag automation function for the people who don’t have medical check or criminal record extract (thank you, Norwegian Red Cross!)
- Creating My Tag Alerts widget and mailing function
- Adding time information for course dates (thank you, Finnish Red Cross!)
- Upgrading to the newest Laravel version 5.8
- Improving the user experience and fixing bugs on:
- creating new person with same name
- running scheduled jobs if the cron expressions set
- deleting a tag which is currently in use for tag alerts or anniversary reminders
- checking before deleting the tag if in use for tag automation
- API endpoint for person edit
- API endpoint for Staff widget
- file/folder permissions
- improving translations
Read the full list of features on the product page.