Today we released version 21.2 of Rapid Personnel Manager! Our team improved existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 21.1:
First of all, we appreciate your desire to learn more about this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several of bugs and made some improvements:
- Added UTC specifications in all “datetime” fields
- Modified logic to group tags
- Minor changes:
- Fixed a language validation issue
- Fixed an application excel export error
- Modified access level to contracts
- Fixed a contracts filter issue
- Fixed a quick search issue related to persons’ courses
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!