The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 25.1 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some of improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
Improvements since version 25.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed a bunch of bugs and made some improvements:
- Improved deployment creation process
- Improved a built-in CV template
- Improved volunteer related records
- Added score answers in related components
- Minor changes:
- Fixed configuration issues
- Fixed a reengagement mail issue
- Fixed “Applicants” widget access rights issue
- Fixed “Pending actions” access rights issue
- Fixed an issue occurred in Secondment mode
- Fixed an issue related to tags
- Fixed a contract export issue
- Fixed an issue related to work experience section
- Fixed incoming and outgoing names in the related report
- Fixed alert modes action names
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!