Rapid Personnel Manager version 37.6 has been released
The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 37.6 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 37.5:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Improved a reviewer view by adding more filter options and changing design of the cards.
- Added “Visible to reviewer” option into language tag automation.
- Improved fields customization page view by adding a search field.
- Improved fields customization rendering for contract and deployment pages.
- Added a tag filling guider for the membership section.
- Improved dropdown options for the membership section.
- Improved a tag view by changing design of the cards.
- Moved CV into a separate section in attachments to highlight the view.
- Did custom tag changes for one of our customers.
- Improved a warning message render on login page.
- Fixed an issue occurred when deleting process related records.
- Fixed an issue related to personnel listing render when user role checkboxes are involved.
- Fixed a tag export issue.
- Fixed an issue occurred when adding a group for the first time in language tag automation.
- Fixed an error related to saving tags on individual profiles.
- Fixed an issue related to saving contracts with required hidden fields.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made