The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 37.5 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 37.4:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Created a massaction for alerts export. Now not only recipients, but alerts data can be exported into excel.
- Added a text field option into a client action. It allows to provide more information when reviewing the application.
- Improved newsletters queue, which affects email delivery.
- Added a length validation for an id card number field.
- Improved newsletter’s automatic text content.
- Added more fields customizations into the system.
- Added more options into a required process action.
- Fixed an issue occurred when deleting a user with remaining tasks.
- Fixed an issue related to organization and department search criteria results.
- Fixed a cornerstone integration issue for one of our clients.
- Fixed an issue related to deploying changes into environments.
- Fixed a popup rendering issue for a client action.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made