We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 18.2! This is a minor release which improves existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 18.1:
First of all, we need to thank you for your interest in knowing more about this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard everyday to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed dozens of bugs and made some improvements:
- Improved invitation messages
- Changed URL format to be without #-sign
- Added easier overview of all attachments in personnel module
- Improved consolidation of pending actions
- Minor changes:
- Fixed contract print layout
- Fixed some mass actions
- Fixed some views for special user role combinations
- Fixed family data with empty date of birth
We are always releasing versions with a bunch a fixes and new functionalities! Don’t miss it!