We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 18.3! This is a minor release which improves existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 18.2:
First of all, we need to thank you for your interest in knowing more about this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard everyday to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several of bugs and made some improvements:
- Updated platform support to Ubuntu 20.04
- New version of PHP, MySQL and other supporting software
- Updated orchestration integration with faster deployment times
- Added support for long tag automation lists
- Improved tag language tag automation for robustness
- Marked language tags as not visible (does not make sense to request them)
- Fix organization list visibility to members
- Minor changes:
- Fixed migrations to allow protected field names
- Fixed some translations
- Fixed root user views
- Fixed saving of localization settings
- Fixed contact type unchanged saving validation
- Updated invitation email url
We are always releasing versions with a bunch a fixes and new functionalities! Don’t miss it!