The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 21.0 is now ready for your review! This time we prepared major performance updates. Read on for more details.
Better every day
This update brings a lot of improvements. One of the most noticeable ones is a side-by-side application review view. Thus, a reviewer can take advantage of a single view and look through all essential information in order to carry out his or her evaluation of an application.
Moreover, our team embedded deployments as one-to-many blocks form in the contract edit view. It helped us to improve the workflow of mobilising people which is essential for Rapid Personnel Manager.
And as always, there are also the usual smaller improvements based on your feedback. Many thanks for your continued involvement!
New features since version 20.5:
- Created a side-by-side application review view
- Embedded deployments as one-to-many blocks form in the contract edit view
- Improved alerts request rates
- Improved the luggage field section
- Reintroduced footer with a contract serial number
- Improved managers’ access to alerts
- Improved contracts excel export logic
- Added default selections to family condition and pay type fields
- Improved search criteria logic
- Added more translation fields
- Improved language sorting
- Smaller improvements
- Fixed promise rejection issues
- Fixed “Latest alert” widget link
- Fixed an image display issue which occurred during printing
- Fixed a course link issue
- Fixed an active contracts issue
- Fixed a CV print issue
Read the full list of features on the product page.