Great news as today we released version 20.5 of Rapid Personnel Manager! As usual, we improved existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
Improvements since version 20.4:
To start with, we would like to mention that appreciate your desire to learn more about this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several of bugs and made some improvements:
- Updated a country package
- Improved a search mechanism
- Improved workforce
- Minor changes:
- Fixed a validation issue in one of the fields
- Fixed a login issue which occurred during validation
- Fixed a widget error
- Fixed a prefill issue in Annual leave field
- Fixed some search engine issues
- Fixed an empty tag request issue
- Fixed a contract deployment issue
- Fixed a field validation issue which occurred when adding a new course
- Removed a php file
- Fixed an SMS service callback issue
Keep an eye for new releases!