Today we released version 22.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager! Our team improved existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
Improvements since version 22.0:
First of all, we appreciate your desire to learn more about this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several of bugs and made some improvements:
- Improved ladder salary calculations
- Improved UX for Edge cases
- Squashed migrations
- Improved a person tags view for applicants
- Enabled field customization for one of our customers
- Improved SMS related processes
- Improved Excel date exports
- Added a scoring form answer in view process
- Configured access level for “Directory” module
- Minor changes:
- Fixed a tag automation issue
- Fixed an issue occurred when saving a phone number
- Fixed a wrong link in “Automatic reminders” widget
- Fixed a spinner loading issue in Profile
- Fixed a cache issue
- Fixed a typo in Excel document
- Fixed a member permission error occurred in “My schedule”
- Fixed a duplication issue in “My schedule”
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!