The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 22.0 is now ready for your review! This time we prepared a greatly anticipated “Directory” module, along with other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New exciting features
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a significant amount of time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
This update brings a lot of improvements. One of the most noticeable ones is “Directory” module. “Directory” module provides fast access to all contact details, which is extremely practical when working with large amount of data.
Moreover, our team created a tag automation. In detail, this feature allows assigning or removing tags according to user rights.
And as always, there are also the usual smaller improvements based on your feedback. Many thanks for your continued involvement!
New features since version 21.3:
- Added “Directory” module (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- Created a tag automation
- Improved phone number validation
- Locked key fields for everyone but admin
- Refactored search tags
- Added an informative message when changing the contract dates
- Improved a membership application display logic
- Improved address validation
- Minimised risk of discrepant course names
- Improved a contract print template
- Improved a review queue based on position’s tags.
- Smaller improvements:
- Fixed a translation load issue on the login page
- Fixed the connection between tag automation and contract observer
- Fixed an issue occurred when no data was set in volunteer experience
- Fixed an issue occurred due to an empty tags array
- Fixed dates display issues
- Fixed a filter issue occurred when attaching positions to alerts
- Fixed a tooltip overlap in tags
- Fixed an error message when email was already verified
- Fixed a tag filter issue
- Fixed a content display issue occurred in “Boards” module
- Fixed a contract save issue
- Fixed a git merge error
- Fixed an SMS issue
- Fixed manager and reviewer access to attachments and user information
Read the full list of features on the product page.