We are glad to open the year 2021 with announcing the major release 23.0 of Rapid Personnel Manager. This time we prepared the greatly anticipated generic two-factor authentication, tag automation based on login time, and report on personnel time allocation features, along with other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New year, new RPM!
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a significant amount of time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
This update brings a lot of improvements. One of the most noticeable ones is two-factor authentication feature. It allows to add an extra layer of security and ensures that nobody else can access your account.
In addition, we added tag automation based on login time and report on personnel time allocation. It allows to provide extra information for users and significantly improves the workflow for managing your active roster.
And as always, there are also the usual smaller improvements based on your feedback. Many thanks for your continued involvement!
New features since version 22.1:
- Implemented two-factor authentication (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- Added tag automation based on login time (Thanks to an unnamed customer!)
- Added report on personnel time allocation (Thanks to an unnamed customer!)
- Improved quick search algorithm
- Made changes in section display order in Personnel
- Added an option for “License to practise” to be permanent
- Improved course participants and applicants views
- Made “Communication log” entries deleteable
- Changed language and configuration loading logic
- Ensured that prefilled fields from system defaults are fresh for critical forms
- Changed “Applicants” widget display logic
- Sorted open positions by start date
- Improved “Other contacts” display logic
- Added “Receiving” field in “Secondment mode”
- Worked on architecture development
- Added required tags as criteria for availability tag automation
- Updated the counting method for alerts
- Improved “Alerts” response page
- Refactored “Positions” page
- Smaller improvements:
- Fixed a tag automation issue
- Fixed a quick search related issue
- Fixed an alert related issue
- Fixed an API usage report
- Fixed an average score display issue
- Fixed “Criminal records” duplication issue
- Fixed an issue which caused “Processes” window to display no content
- Fixed an issue occurred when adding participants to a course
- Fixed “Current and future deployments” report issue
Read the full list of features on the product page.