Version 23.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager is out! Our team improved existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 23.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed a bunch of bugs and made some improvements:
- Refactored and improved “Attachments” module
- Improved draft and hidden UX logic in “Deployments” and “Contracts”
- Minor changes:
- Fixed a responsive layout issue
- Fixed a variety of TypeError issues
- Fixed an issue occurred when adding a new communication log
- Fixed deployment country search criteria
- Fixed a tag automation issue
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!