The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 23.4 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make a bunch of improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 23.3:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed few bugs and made a bunch of improvements:
- Add “Open positions” widget
- Add “Open trainings” widget
- Created “Location” widget
- Improved a quick search algorithm
- Improved “Additional computer skills” section
- Created a spreadsheet data widget and report
- Added more fields to document and message actions
- Improved deployments excel export
- Added a tag filling guider
- Added functionality to “Communication log”
- Minor changes:
- Fixed a tag automation issue
- Fixed an issue occurred when loading “Education” section
- Fixed a password reset issue
- Fixed graded tags issues
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!