Today we released version 23.3 of Rapid Personnel Manager! Our team improved existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
Improvements since version 23.2:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed a bunch of bugs and made some improvements:
- Added “Affiliation” section in Personnel
- Refactored “Education” and “Courses” sections
- Improved a SSN display logic
- Improved a per-deployment view
- Minor changes:
- Fixed navigation duplicate issues
- Fixed a printing contract template issue
- Fixed an infinite load issue occurred in “My missing security information” widget
- Fixed an issue occurred in “My tags”
- Fixed a component error occurred in “Pending actions”
- Fixed an error occurred when loading scores.
- Fixed errors occurred when loading “Workforce” page
- Fixed an alert notification issue
- Fixed a password reset issue
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!