The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 26.2 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some of improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
Improvements since version 26.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed a bunch of bugs and made some improvements:
- Created engagement modality
- Added possibility to turn on/off “Contracts” and “Deployments” modules in settings
- Improved “Country in which I am eligible for social security” field
- Made scheduler and worker run completely contained as www-data
- Added page last update data in “Basic information”
- Minor changes:
- Fixed a trusted device issue
- Fixed an issue related to phone numbers
- Fixed an “Application PDF” download error
- Removed extra empty page when printing a contract
- Fixed alert response issues
- Fixed a session timeout issue
- Fixed an issue occurred in contracts excel export
- Fixed an issue related to tag groups
- Fixed an issue related to tag filtering
- Fixed a contract time usage issue
- Fixed a network configuration error outside RPM
- Fixed a title degree issue
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!