Major release 27.0 of Rapid Personnel Manager is ready for your review! This time we added the following features: “Work certificate” report, Arabic and Finnish translations. We also took care of other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
More languages support
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a significant amount of time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
In this update we would like to present to you “Work certificate” report. It facilitates the process of creating single and list contracts related to deployments. The section is configurable as it allows some flexibility in adding custom settings.
In addition, Arabic and Finnish translation were added to RPM. It allows us to bring RPM to more countries and support increased amount of customers worldwide.
And as always, there are smaller improvements based on your feedback. Many thanks for your continued involvement!
New features since version 26.2:
- Added Arabic translations to RPM (Thanks to unnamed customer!)
- Added Finnish translations to RPM
- Added “Work certificate” report (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- Consolidated translations
- Unified attachments components
- Improved RPM security
- Added video CV into attachments
- Allowed downloading contract, deployment prints, built-in CV in word extension
- Improved “Deployment Statistics” report
- Showed the individual response link in RPM
- Added attachments to the reviewer view
- Iterated on built-in CV template and generation
- Added connection between close date of the position and alert
- Improved work type section
- Checked uploaded files with antivirus
- Added tooltip to clarify scheduled and on-demand courses options
- Improved attachments validation message
- Added attachments to “Education” section
- Made dynamic fields in organization structure to be configurable via customization
- Improved the way backend processes tags
- Smaller improvements:
- Restored map’s module functionality
- Fixed an issue related to file size
- Fixed an issue occurred in positions alert
- Limited alert recipient people list input to five
- Fixed a country localization issue
- Fixed issues related to graded tags
- Fixed a two-factor authentication issue
- Fixed “Communication log” download issue
- Fixed a tag automation for passport expiry issue
- Fixed an issue occurred in pending actions
- Fixed SMS fallback sequence
- Fixed a fields customization issue
- Fixed an issue occurred in past main work type work experience
Read the full list of features on the product page.