Great news as today we released version 28.0 of Rapid Personnel Manager! This time we added the following feature: license to practice renewal reminder and tag automation. We also took care of some improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
License to practice in focus
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a significant amount of time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
In this release we would like to present to you license to practice advancements. We added reminders which allow users to keep track of their data and update it on time when needed. In addition, there is a tag automation which was implemented for license to practice module. This feature significantly improves the flow and facilitates data management.
And as always, there are smaller improvements based on your feedback. Many thanks for your continued involvement!
New features since version 27.1:
- Added license to practice renewal reminder and tag automation (Thank you German Red Cross!)
- Improved a password reset email view
- Added validation for coordinates in address form
- Improved url rendering
- Added a tag request link into basic information section
- Improved wording of applicant-facing UI
- Added a checkbox for “Emergency contacts” section
- Smaller improvements:
- Fixed an infinite loop issue on login
- Fixed an issue related to language tag automation
- Fixed translation for a new person section
- Fixed issues related to search criteria
- Fixed a migration issue for unresolved communication log records
- Fixed an issue related to payroll export excel
- Fixed an issue related to storage file record
- Fixed multiple emails issue related to two-factor authentication
- Fixed a social security country issue
- Fixed a composer related issue
Read the full list of features on the product page.