The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 28.1 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some of improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
Improvements since version 28.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed a bunch of bugs and made some improvements:
- Created a new ID section in “Passport and banking” module
- Improved “Country in which eligible for social security” field
- Made “Personnel Time Allocation” report improvements
- Improved Education type dropdown options
- Added a newsletter approval function
- Improved Employer and Department dropdown options in “Work experience” module
- Minor changes:
- Fixed a search criteria issue
- Fixed a tag filling guider view
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!