Version 28.2 of Rapid Personnel Manager is out! Our team improved existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 28.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed a bunch of bugs and made some improvements:
- Implemented global cards on boards
- Allowed positions to be opened indefinitely
- Improved an alert response page
- Improved position reviewing handling and UX
- Added an attachment for “Medical Check” module
- Improved application entry phase modal view
- Minor changes:
- Fixed a registration issue
- Fixed a course rendering issue when there are empty dates
- Fixed password reset link issues
- Fixed an issue occurred when inviting users
- Fixed an issue related to “My security information” widget
- Fixed a reviewer related issue when there are no tags assigned
- Fixed a login infinite loop issue
- Fixed an application pdf download issue
- Fixed an upgrading package error in composer
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!