The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 28.3 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some of improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
Improvements since version 28.2:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several bugs and made some improvements:
- Added attachments to “Work experience” module
- Migrated “Emergency Response” field
- Improved deployment excel document
- Added CV as a require action
- Improved country localization configurations
- Added validation when inviting users
- Improved email requirements
- Tuned rate limiter
- Minor changes:
- Fixed an automated email issue
- Fixed a missing score in positions issue
- Fixed an issue related to SSN field
- Fixed an issue occurred when applying for positions
- Fixed a pending review email format
- Fixed an issue occurred in “Directory” module
- Fixed an issue occurred in “Education” module
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!