Version 28.4 of Rapid Personnel Manager is out! Our team improved existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 28.3:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several bugs and made some improvements:
- Improved fields customization
- Added validation for a tag controller
- Improved a score scale view for the review process
- Added validation when testing an sms number
- Hid “Send test SMS” button for users with limited access rights
- Minor changes:
- Fixed an issue occurred when deleting a user
- Fixed an issue related to applications
- Fixed an issue occurred when saving contact information
- Fixed a changelog issue
- Fixed an issue related to tags in positions
- Fixed an issue related to country rendering
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!