The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 28.6 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some of improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
Improvements since version 28.5:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed a bunch of bugs and made some improvements:
- Improved a contract excel document view
- Added spreadsheet formats to document type upload and increased their allowed size
- Added a socket extension
- Improved newsletter functionality
- Minor changes:
- Fixed an issue related to creating a deployment with a process attached
- Fixed login issues
- Fixed an issue related to user roles checkboxes
- Fixed html generation issues
- Fixed translations
- Fixed an issue related to quick search
- Fixed a tag attachment issue occurred on deployment creation
- Fixed an email validation issue
- Fixed an issue related to settings loading on login
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!