Version 28.7 of Rapid Personnel Manager is out! Our team improved existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 28.6:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed a bunch of bugs and made some improvements:
- Added a self-declared appraisal to profile attachments
- Improved “Email used for login” usability
- Removed a manager scope limit for open positions
- Minor changes:
- Fixed translation issues
- Fixed an issue related to deployment attachments notes
- Fixed issues related to Molnix App
- Fixed an issue occurred in “Applications” widget
- Fixed duplicate record issues
- Fixed an empty record being added when no position was selected for alerts
- Fixed an issue related to username
- Fixed a scheduler issue
- Fixed an issue related to “Personnel Time Allocation” report
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!