The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 30.3 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some of improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 30.2:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- When applying for position with client process attached, a user will have a better organisation visualisation in dropdown options. Instead of organisation tag, an organisation name will be used.
- Added user roles validation when creating a new user.
- Address information and attachments were added on “Open courses” and “My courses” pages. It allows organizers to provide participants of the course with more relevant information.
- Updated some tag properties for one of our customers.
- Improved user experience in tags request view. Now when a user performs an action, the filter properties won’t be reset.
- Fixed an error occurred when moving a deployment. In addition, a more meaningful warning message was added when the action can’t be completed.
- Fixed tag rendering issue on the reviewers and tag automation pages.
- Fixed an issue when a position got archived if there is no close date. Relevant only for users with activated archive position settings.
- Fixed multiple issues related to dropdown options when attaching positions in alerts.
- Fixed a tag request email content with a relevant decision message.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!