Version 30.2 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released a bit earlier than anyone expected. The more exciting it is! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with some significant fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 30.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Whoops red error popup message looks better now as it includes a link to contact our support team. Once you click it, a default mail program will get opened with a new message ready to be sent out.
- Improved search capabilities on the course page. Search either for all members of the course or only the ones who have a participant role.
- Multiple improvements of the alert page. Now positions field dropdown has recently updated records on top as they are considered to be more relevant for the search. In addition, “Add position” button was removed. Instead the chosen position goes straight to the list. It significantly improves the flow of alert creation.
- Date of birth field was removed from required if Admin or Manager updates the information.
- Added “Proof of Life” section into Admin guide documentation.
- Included salary information into a deployment excel export. Now one file will contain country and salary data if there is a relevant connection between a deployment and a contract.
- From now on the notes field on the reviewer page is required. The increasing number of empty responses was the driving force behind this change.
- Improved scheduler and workers configurations. It’s a technical adjustment, which improves user experience.
- Fixed client module configuration options. Once something is enabled, it stays enabled.
- Corrected calculations for “Automatic reminders” widget. From now all birthdays are shown at the right moment.
- Fixed graded tags display in the deployment view.
- Fixed cases when a browser got unresponsive. It was caused by the amount of data being loaded on some pages. Therefore, we improved the loading logic of some data sets. In addition, the boards page was redesigned to accommodate the changes.
- Fixed a two-factor authentication page load issue.
- Removed outdated information from “Missing security information” widget.
- Fixed an issue with sms alert delivery.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!