Version 30.4 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 30.3:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Improved “Resend verification email” functionality. Before it was going through password reset which could be confusing from a user’s standpoint.
- Added reviews view into a profile shortcut. The quick access allows to see all user related reviews.
- Implemented single-host support for one of our customers.
- Created alert statistics view which can be found in actions on alerts page.
- Improved the way phone numbers are processed in the system which eliminates country code errors.
- Made positions process field to be required.
- Added more fields into fields customization options.
- Fixed an error occurred when denying an application in client pending actions.
- Fixed a duplicate tag issue.
- Fixed an issue when thumbnail wasn’t rendered correctly.
- Removed autorefresh on “Boards” page.
- Fixed an issue when a user got logged out when opening multiple tabs.
- Made multiple fixes on alert response page.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!