The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 30.5 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make few of improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 30.4:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Improved work experience calculation logic. Now the calculation considers overlaps. For instance, if a person had two different type of work experience at the same time, it will be calculated as one in the total.
- Improved reports for one of our clients.
- Fixed an issue when personnel, contracts, deployments listings had a duplicate.
- Fixed a case when main work type experience wasn’t understood by the system correctly and was rendered as “null”.
- Fixed an issue when country code in phone numbers wasn’t shown correctly. The data itself was saved as expected.
- Fixed an issue when position tags where not loaded.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!