Version 32.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 32.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Made field customization updates by including more fields to configure.
- Added a work experience country into personnel search criteria.
- Improved rendering logic in work experience when there is a connect between a deployment and a contract.
- Hid some fields for our customer via field customization.
- Improved “require” process action with better translations.
- Made translations and code improvements in the shifts feature.
- Added an automatic deletion of users with courses.
- Included a deployment country in CV.
- Fixed an issue when creating an agreement from contract.
- Removed a hard coded “corporate identity number: X” from a deployment print.
- Fixed a two-factor authentication login issue on mobile.
- Fixed a re-engagement email being sent despite being turned off issue.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!