Version 32.0 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This time we prepared some great features: field customization redesigned logic and a mark of honour report. We also took care of other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 31.2:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Redesigned field customization logic. Now it is possible not only hide certain fields, but also make them read-only. It extends RPM possibilities of custom customizations. Thanks to unnamed customer!
- Added a mark of honour report, which is a medal that represents organizational achievements. Typically this is number of deployments or time spent in the field.
- Improved contract creation by prefilling sign date, spouse name, child name, and adding validation.
- Created a quick integration point for ingesting deployment CSV updates from operations.
- Updated the report address in the error notification to the service desk address.
- Improved package.json file. This is a technical issue which improves development flow.
- Added volunteer, reviewer and client options to two-factor authentication.
- Improved tags logic.
- Added a withdrawn marker for applicants who withdrawn their applications for a course.
- Improved an email activation message by adding more guidance.
- Added a EU-based SMS alternative.
- Made an upload of medical certificate mandatory for members and applicants.
- Added an instruction for users on how to fill in their security related information.
- Added a tag UI import function.
- Fixed an issue related to conditions rendering in contracts.
- Fixed an issue which prevented a security user role from viewing emergency contacts.
- Fixed an error when being redirected from positions to boards.
- Fixed an issue when non-requestable tags were rendered on search.
- Fixed an issue when courses and positions were rendered in boards at the same time.
- Fixed file upload issues.
- Fixed alert statistics rendering issues.
- Fixed a footer for “Missing security information” email.
- Fixed an issue when re-engagement emails settings where not rendered correctly.
- Fixed an extra redirection issue when clicking on “Dashboard”.
- Fixed an issue related to a thumb rendering.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!