Version 33.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 33.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Improved graded tags search logic by adding any and none options.
- Removed “Sick leave for COVID-19” from my schedule reasons.
- Added a warning when a manager is outside of his or her own scope. It makes users aware that functionality can be limited when it comes to updating own profile data.
- Improved alert recipient export data. Now you can see “from date” and “from time” separately.
- Made some translations improvements.
- Improved requestable courses view by applying additional conditions on when to show requestable courses.
- Implemented a pipeline and database changes which allow keeping the code neat. This is a technical issue which improves development process.
- Improved dropdown options for fields customization. It allows to change labels and hide data not only for a particular field, but also for a specific dropdown.
- Added validation for a country field in “License to practise”.
- Fixed an issue when saving a language skill with no language chosen.
- Fixed an issue which occurred when saving custom RPM stylings for the first time.
- Fixed issues related to work experience tag automation.
- Fixed an issue which occurred when reconfiguring grades in tags.
- Fixed an issue occurred when saving “Person tag alerts”.
- Fixed an issue when some user roles were missing tags when tag automation was applied.
- Fixed an issue in boards.
- Fixed an issue when tags were not prefilled on deployment creation out of a position.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made.