Version 34.0 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This time we prepared two great features: reminder pop-up, and single sign on (SSO) foundation. We also took care of other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 33.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added a reminder popup which prompts users to keep their data up to date. It can be activated in System->Module control->Show key information reminders. When activated a popup window will appear on login and ask for contact information update if the data is older than 4 months and CV update if it’s older than 2 years. Thank you German Red Cross!
- Added a single sign on (SSO) foundation. When activated it allows signing in using external authentication providers such as Google. Contact Molnix team for more information on this functionality and activation procedure.
- Made at least one current nationalities required for members.
- Improved a pending review email view to include a name of the applicant.
- Created a timed script to simulate real time tracking on the map.
- Improved a warning message when accessing non-existing deployments or contracts.
- Improved emails data migration logic.
- Added an email rate limiter, which allows smoother control of O365 integration.
- Improved a contract print if organization was not set.
- Added CV into automatic reminders options.
- Improve delivery status for one of our clients.
- Improved some proxy parameters. The issue is not visible to an end user, but improves development flow.
- Implemented code styling requirements. The issue is not visible to an end user, but improves development flow.
- Fixed an issue related to a favicon on the alert response page.
- Fixed an issue related to courses start date.
- Fixed an issue occurred when printing a signed contract. A footer was malplaced.
- Fixed few minor issues related to chat.
- Fixed an issue related to license to practise attachment.
- Fixed an issue occurred when saving person tag alerts.
- Returned the required state code for fields customization.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!