Version 35.0 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This time we prepared several long-awaited features: cloud federation, gated alerts, tag-to-tag automation, and reviewer tag visibility. We also took care of other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 34.2:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Contact information synchronization via cloud federation. If users have profiles in different RPM instances, they can choose to link their accounts for easy management. Thanks to an unnamed customer!
- Alert synchronization via cloud federation. It opens opportunities to share alerts between instances. The feature needs to be activated in System->Organizations->Cloud Federation. Once activated, you can add a desired organization in alert targets or create an alert from incoming alerts. Thanks to an unnamed customer!
- Gated alerts. Added a possibility to approve or reject alert proposals which allows involved parties to have more visibility over ongoing missions. You can find a new feature on alert creation. Thanks to an unnamed customer!
- Reviewer tag visibility. More flexibility was added in tag configuration. Thanks to an unnamed customer!
- Tag-to-tag automation. Now tag assignment can be automated based on tag relations. Thank you German Red Cross!
- Improved a warning message when adding an attachment without a file.
- Split a score action board view based on the action it belongs to.
- Improved GatewayAPI settings page. This issue is not visible to an end user, but improve development flow.
- Added an asterisk for current nationalities as it’s a required field.
- Improved document name generation when extracting a file from the system.
- Improved course participants search logic by adding more targeting options.
- Deleted testing alerts in production environment for one of our customers.
- Improved admin guide by adding areas of expertise information.
- Consolidated integrations settings. This issue is not visible to an end user, but improve development flow.
- Added validation for country and organization sections in tag automation which prevents data to be saved with no tags.
- Fixed an alert preview response link.
- Fixed an incorrect data display in deployment history records.
- Fixed targets data display in newsletter edit view.
- Fixed “Mark of honor” report tag assignment issue.
- Fixed an error occurred when deleting a user with availabilities.
- Fixed a typo in process action attachment message.
- Fixed an issue related to “Send replies to me” on alert creation.
- Fixed a display issue for “Apply information message template” in alerts when the value is empty.
- Fixed a missing person tags search box issue on Review->Personnel page.
- Added missing fields options on fields customization page.
- Fixed an issue related to data display for a client user role.
- Fixed a course excel export error related to tags.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!