Version 34.2 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 34.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added tag automation based on computer skills.
- Modified how many alert responses can be seen on the page at once. It can be configured by admins in System->Defaults->Default number of replies to show on alerts. The function is especially handy for small alerts as there is no need to click extra load buttons to see all the replies.
- Made deletion of medical check attachments configurable. It allows to keep “fit for duty” statements which do not contain any sensitive personal data.
- Added tag matrix of participants to course export excel.
- Deleted current tag requests data for one of our customers.
- Added more meaningful email validation message.
- Updated some system packages and did a research regarding php zip. The issue is not visible to an end user, but improves development flow.
- Improved admin guide by adding more detailed data on reviewer types.
- Fixed an issue related to tags on newsletter creation.
- Fixed an issue related to two-factor authentication trusted device. Now users can use both username and email as a method of login and the system won’t ask for a code if a trusted device option is chosen.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made.