Version 35.3 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 35.2:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added a sorting option in boards. Now cards can be sorted not only based on application time, but also score value.
- Added an archived view on alert listing page.
- Improved an error message wording when access to a page is denied.
- Added an alert response rate per person on basic information page.
- Adjusted a required asterisk view on basic information page based on different user roles requirements.
- Fixed an export to excel error.
- Fixed an issue related to alert delivery when sms option is targeted.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made.