Rapid Personnel Manager version 36.0 has been released
Version 36.0 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This time we prepared the following feature: surge optimization indicator reports. We also took care of other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 35.3:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Surge Optimization Indicator reports. One report covers a connection between deployments, appraisal scores, and optional tags or tag group intersections. Next one covers number of people who specified tags and optional intersecting tags. The last one has a list of positions created, time took to close a position, and time took to start a deployment. Thanks to an unnamed customer!
- Improved a loading speed for alert response sections.
- Made an addition for field customization function. Now one can configure not only labels and visibility, but also if the field is required for a certain user role.
- Improved the way datetime fields are being interacted with. Now those fields can be filled in only via a calendar.
- Added button and note customization for a single-sign-on function.
- Made a degree name in educations a required field.
- Added references for a tag request view available for a reviewer.
- Made “Add tags” function accessible for tags generated by tag automation.
- Updated GitLab connection with Sentry. This issue is not visible to an end user, but improve development flow.
- Worked on migrations for our clients.
- Fixed an issue related to a selector staying opened when changing a type of the profile action.
- Fixed an issue when clicking search in boards with no input.
- Fixed a login issue on the mobile application.
- Fixed an issue related to error handling and tag loading on positions page.
- Fixed an issue occurred when generating “Contract time usage” report.
- Fixed an issue related to field customization page rendering.
- Fixed a one week shift issue when editing “Valid until” field in sent out alerts.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!