Rapid Personnel Manager version 37.8 has been released
The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 37.8 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 37.7:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added an extra search parameter for Review->Applications view. Now the list can be filtered based on relevant positions or courses.
- Improved intelligent alert email content to highlight that the link provided is unique and should not be shared with anyone.
- Added a possibility to add a graded tag via mass action.
- Fixed a pending actions count for tag requests based on a manager scope.
- Fixed a deployment button visibility issue based on the configurations of deployments visibility in the system.
- Fixed an issue when automatic reminders were sent to not activated users. Related to the data migration procedure.
- Fixed an issue occurred when adding attachments in the driver’s license section.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made