Rapid Personnel Manager version 38.0 has been released
Version 38.0 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This time we prepared the following feature: deployment sharing to cloud federation. We also took care of other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 37.8:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Deployment sharing to cloud federation. This feature allows to share deployments between instances once configured. The instruction on how cloud federation works was added into the admin guide. Thanks to an unnamed customer and German Red Cross!
- Allowed making form actions required. The improvement is related to processes. Old form process actions should not be changed as the improvement applies only to newly created actions.
- Improved the newsletter page load.
- Added a profile synchronization instruction into the admin guide.
- Improved a mass action for tags.
- Added a tag request target for organization tags. It allows client user roles to review requested tags the same way it is currently done by a reviewer user role.
- Fixed an issue occurred when removing graded tags from users.
- Fixed an issue related to saving duplicated tag roles in tag units.
- Fixed an issue related to field customization application of custom labels.
- Fixed an issue related to unexpected logouts from the system.
- Fixed an issue related to a file name for participant and applicant prints.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!applicants listing pages8