Rapid Personnel Manager version 39.3 has been released
Version 39.3 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 39.2:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Showed a related position field in contracts and deployments.
- Added an instruction text in the popup when users apply for a position or a course.
- Added employer signature suggestion in contracts. It can be configured in System->Defaults.
- Improved a course participants tag view when those are printed.
- Added “sending country” field in deployments.
- Improved the notes field in positions. Now more things can be included in, for example, hyperlinks.
- Added “withdraw” button in open positions. Before it was available only in “My applications” module.
- Improved alert email wording to prevent email replies.
- Added “participants” button for position cards for applications.
- Added id column in personnel excel export.
- Improved alert mass action on personnel page.
- Added functionality to block reminders and notifications based on a tag.
- Fixed membership applications not sending out notifications to reviewers.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made