Version 39.2 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 39.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added possibility to attach files to proof of life.
- Implemented manager scopable alerts view. Once configured in System->Module control, managers will be able to see only alerts created with their scoped tags.
- Extended the require process action for person tags.
- Added a sorting option on the boards based on applicants’ surnames.
- Added “Unavailable tag” into “Availability” tag automation. It expands on the functionality of current logic.
- Improved the logic when the reference check template get changed.
- Added an expiry date for agreements as well as a tag automation to understand the expiry and remove added tags when needed.
- Improved functionality of client module. For example, now it shows the “Select approval choice” or the custom text with the selected choice.
- Improved wording and presentation of intelligent alerts. For example, instead of “Available positions” one will see “Associated positions”.
- Added “insurance card” and “residency attestation” options in attachments.
- Kept only “Not requestable” type option in language tag automation.
- Added timestamps to identify when a user role was added.
- Updated FAQ to include cookies and cache clear instructions.
- Improved how RPM handles translations. This change is not visible to an end user, but improves development flow.
- Improved the loading of the map module.
- Fixed several issues in agreements module.
- Fixed a logic behind the display of manager default scoped tags.
- Fixed a case when email footer was “null”.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made