Version 39.4 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This point release bring some improvements and fixes. Read on for more details.
New since version 39.3:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added validity period to agreements (thanks to an unnamed customer!)
- Added more controls on last login time tag automation (thanks to Norwegian Red Cross!)
- Improved login page layout and separation of clickable elements
- Moved all branches and development plans on a GitLab project visible to customers
- Improved missing translation detection
- Fixed email MX validation routine where a successful validation did not reset the fail counter
- Fixed certain process action’s instruction not showing on entry phase
- Fixed personnel record deletion error for rare cases
- Fixed displaying of related position on deployments for certain cases
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made