Version 44.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This point release bring some improvements and fixes. Read on for more details.
New since version 44.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Improved CMS tests.
- Improved npm package versions.
- Improved cron validation to check if the expression is runnable.
- Improved page API and removed unwanted API calls to reduce page load.
- Improved search date criteria datepicker.
- Improved login 2FA by disabling autocomplete for 2FA code input.
- Improved billboard to take the menu item visible to all users.
- Improved reports by enabling work certificate report.
- Improved review applications by fixing review scale max value.
- Improved datetime by removing vue-datetime.
- Improved codebase, moved models to app/Models.
- Improve country selector to mark historical countries.
- Improved CI by adding code coverage.
- Improved tag automation by adding language selector.
- Improved process action by fixing decision email subject formatting and form translation.
- Improved tag automation by adding all courses completed tag automation.
- Improved person alert statistics to show accurate information.
- Fixed ImagickException: Unable to read image blob.
- Fixed shortcut and mass-action to invite user.
- Fixed helper for model location change for SSO.
- Fixed data export by changing to count number of phones and emails.
- Fixed personnel key data print.
- Fixed contract to person relationship calls.
- Improved statistics to show accurate information on person alert stat.
- Fixed notification email to reviewer not working.
- Fixed cv export by removing unused param $raw from the controller.
- Fixed api error by adding condition to check if the error has reponse.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made