The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 44.0 is now ready for your review! This time our new open-source package Bounced mail manager is now integrated into RPM. We also took care of other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 43.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Our new open-source package Bounced mail manager is now integrated into RPM and can be configured under system settings.
- Upgraded to laravel 10 and other back-end packages.
- Upgraded front-end packages.
- Improved data exports to be queueable to avoid timeout for large files.
- Improved CSP & CI by updating content-src, output laravel log after test.
- Improve release notes by not sending 404 when release notes can’t be found.
- Improved rpm-install to set RPMHOME permissions to work on Ubuntu 22.04.
- Improved mark-of-honor report be able to run by deployment tag accumulation.
- Improved Urdu locale as RTL.
- Improved course participants search.
- Added phone numbers to deployments and contracts exports and adjust column sizes for export quicklist.
- Added languages, CV and schedule to personnel review.
- Added release notes popup heading.
- Fixed proof of life language typos.
- Fixed button loading on tag export.
- Fixed missing, pre login not found translations.
- Fixed assign tags mass action for people, deployments, contacts, courses.
- Fixed clean-exports command to runs only if export folder exist.
- Fixed profile review where reviewer can view communication notes.
- Fixed saving personal information with system date format.
- Fixed php count errors for deployment contract.
- Fixed SSO to update last_login and verify email if not already verified.
- Fixed 404 when running mark-of-honor report.
- Fixed translation manager to create new local file if don’t exist.
- Fixed typos and improve translations in system settings.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!