We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 6.0! This is a major release which adds new functionality in addition to the usual improvements. Version 6.0 is nothing short of a huge update, and has been in the works for several months.
A hearty thanks to our key customers
Many of these updates are purely based on requests from our customers, and several of them have even been sponsored by key customers in a manner that allows other customers to benefit as well. The community around Molnix RPM is really growing into an active and involved pool of HR and roster management specialists who pioneer the way in which roster management is done.
We want to make this practice a tradition and contribute to the open atmosphere. Therefore, when you choose to sponsor the development of a feature that benefits the community as a whole, we at Molnix promise to match your sponsorship of that work. Additionally, we are also checking for your interest in a routine where your contributions can be publicly acknowledged. Stay tuned to our blog for more details!
New features in this release:
- The Map module now has very powerful search, filter and locate functions
- Locating your staff in the area of operations
- Finding suitable roster members in a given area for example for representation or presentation gigs
- Visualizing current deployments by country
- The user interface has been refined to work even better on mobile displays while also looking better on desktop browsers
- There is a new widget for RSS feeds, where you can keep up to date with latest news; disaster managers can now RSS feeds, including:
- GDACS disaster alerts
- USGS earthquake feeds
- RSOE EDIS emergencies feeds
- The default color scheme has been updated along with all customized instances
- Permanent contracts are now available on all instances
- Courses can be exported to spreadsheets
- Email confirmations when applying to courses
- Admin can now also add applicants to courses manually
- Maximizable widgets
- Unified interface behavior for many views
- Rich text editing for all terms and conditions documents
- The system now considers email addresses as unavailable for registration if they are already marked as invitation email address – this avoids duplicate registrations
- Performance improvements when the server is accessed by many users simultaneously
- The underlying framework used has been updated to Laravel 5.5 LTS, along with
- Updated libraries for PDF generation
- Updated APIs
- Improved user authentication
- Improved database connection reliability
- Many smaller improvements and fixes
Read the full list of features on the product page.