We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 9.0! This is a major release which adds new functionality in addition to the usual improvements. The features in the spotlight are reports and statistics as well as a new way to manage branding. Read on for details.
A hearty thanks to our customers
With this version, we are also starting to present new featured that have been contributed by, sponsored by or inspired by our customers.
New features since version 8.0:
- Much improved applications and reviewing management (Finnish Red Cross)
- Dynamic review management
- Adding history and copy function for reviews
- Adding membership application type
- Making motivation letter instructions editable
- New personnel sections (requested by another Red Cross organization)
- License to practise management
- Medical clearance management
- Adding dynamic insurance templates for contracts (Finnish Red Cross)
- Adding a report for course statistics (Finnish Red Cross)
- Improvements for the search logic when filtering based on tags: All, Any, Only and None
- Printing template improvements all over
- Adding new sorting functions for user management
- Adding a new Molnix/RPM RSS widget to the dashboard
- Adding re-engagement emails function to to improve user retention and activity
- Improvements for emails, adding automatic passport and medical check expiration notification emails and reminder widget
- Adding person widget to contract page to help navigate faster
- Many smaller improvements
Read the full list of features on the product page.