We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 10.0! This is a major release which adds new functionality in addition to the usual improvements. The features in the spotlight are criminal records management and support for the new mobile app. Read on for details.
A hearty thanks to our customers
Except for the app, all major feature additions have been sponsored or requested by or inspired by some of our customers. Many thanks for your continued involvement!
New features since version 9.0:
- Support for the upcoming RPM tracking and alerts mobile app
- Let us know if you want to adopt the app immediately, we are piloting it before releasing it to the app stores
- Creating criminal records for personnel (introduced by a new Red Cross)
- Adding tag request and remove function (Finnish Red Cross)
- Improvements on tag alerts widget
- Improvements on system defaults for contract conditions
- Improvements on profile summary widget
- Improvements on application review for tag filtering
- Improvements on terms and conditions
- Improvements on new tag alert page
- Improvements on applications and applications reviews
- Improvements on medical check for personnel
- Improvements on login and register pages
- Fixing bug on password resetting in certain conditions
- Improvements on course name tags prints
- Improvements on e-mail templates
- Improvements on translations
Read the full list of features on the product page.