We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 14.6! This is a minor release which improves existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. The feature in the spotlight is the shared SMS service, with sender name now defaulting to your organization name rather than phone number. Read on for details.
New features since version 14.5:
- New shared SMS service with alphanumeric sender as default
- Longcode phone numer is used as fallback
- Support for separate application analytics and performance monitoring
- Improvements on alert statistics
- Improving the user experience and fixing bugs on:
- alert recording
- address resolving to coordinates
- person widget
Read the full list of features on the product page.