We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 15.0! This is a major release which adds new functionality in addition to the usual improvements. The feature in the spotlight is client-customizable payroll integration. Read on for details.
A hearty thanks to our customers
In this release, the major improvements have been initiated by our customers. Additionally, we also include many smaller improvements based on your feedback as always. Several changes have also been initiated as a result of new benchmarking and analysis tools in use at Molnix. Many thanks for your continued involvement!
New features since version 14.6:
- The new Payroll (export) report is a widely configurable new export that can be adjusted by admins (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- Also available as JSON over the API
- The whole database has been upgraded, and now supports even emojis anywhere (unless restricted by validation of course)
- A new Tax exemption tick in contracts to mark them for special processing (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- A new Notes field in contracts, to enable persistent information for salary payout etc. (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- Alerts are now formatted closer to the original regardless of channel (SMS, email, push or web)
- The map module received significant changes
- 8x performance improvement – i.e. loads faster in the browser especially with large datasets
- The default view uses more relevant defaults, especially showing only current contracts
- Improving the user experience and fixing bugs on:
- Mass actions with empty selections are handled more gracefully
- Updated framework components
- Demo instances now enjoy more complete functionality, such as enabling any customizations
- Improved record deletion routines
- Slave (fallback) instances are even more resilient when connectivity problems and changes occur exactly at the time of synchronization
- Scheduled tasks are now with the same user as the backend
- Improved course importing code
Read the full list of features on the product page.