We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 15.5! This is a minor release which improves existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. The feature in the spotlight is the date of birth of spouse and dependents. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 15.4:
First of all, we need to thank you for your interest in knowing more about this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard everyday to improve RPM for each new version.
The big feature of this release is the new neat SMS test dialogue. This work was put in motion by Swedish Red Cross. Thanks for the ideas!
We fixed dozens of bugs. Some of these are:
- Test SMS now shows the results as seen by the server
- Email fallback for failed SMS alerts now contain the response link when using Intelligent alerts
- We are now able to rapidly produce demos, potentially allowing for completely self-service demos in the future
- Performance improvement for massive parallel small requests such as thumbnails in long lists
- More configuration options in are now in the database, allowing them to be edited through the System module
- API updates – more changes are on the way and we will consolidate information once most changes are in
- Minor changes:
- Birthdays in the Automatic reminders widget date works again
- Custom CSS resource location has been updated
- CORS header handling updated
- Alert response details can now be updated without changing the response status
- Person deletion dependencies fixed, fixing some failing conditions
- Some translation updates
We are always releasing versions with a bunch a fixes and new functionalities! Don’t miss it!