We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 18.4! This is a minor release which improves existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 18.3:
First of all, we need to thank you for your interest in knowing more about this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several of bugs and made some improvements:
- Added mass action to main modules
- Added global placeholder page for backend maintenance mode
- Added global warning for unsupported browsers
- Minor changes:
- Fixed language loss issue
- Fixed automated message for tag requests
- Fixed organization tag automation
- Fixed tag list disabled cases
- Fixed workforce view load error case
- Fixed blocked/active user edit rights for root
- Fixed mobile app not opening case
- Updated translations
- Updated package audit routine
- Updated customer-specific templates
We are always releasing versions with a bunch a fixes and new functionalities! Don’t miss it!